Wednesday, January 19, 2011

These Are A Few...

Of My Favorite Spams (Part Three)

Now that Spam filters are in place and lots of spammers have been put out of business, I only get a few a day and it doesn't take much time to actually check them out. Here are more of my favorites:


Best Subject Names

****SPAM**** Dear Friend, Business Request

Amazing increase in the thickness of yourPenis, up to 30% with our miracle pills xqze

woxw q7

Here live the bride

2011: Become a Psychologist

ASSALAMU'ALAYKUM !!!!!

gene_burnett, 65% off on all soft.

Lasik special starting at $299 per eye


Best Contents

I'm the most romantic girl! I am the girl with whom you feel warmth and happiness. I want to meet my beloved man. It's you? Yes! Let's meet in the online chat? All the details with photos in my page:



Hello Sir/Madam ,
Business Proposal

In the galaxy where all is beauty i fine it necessary to approach your Platform these way, well I apologies for the inconvenient it will take you to listen to my magistrate got your contact when I was searching for business partner one fact to know is the essential sadness to pass through life without experience, yet is also sad to pass through life without sharing once experience and weakness to others, if this is truly of me, I remain my humble self Barrister Damian Danso by name from Netherlands.

In receipt to your profile, is a pressure and also necessary to relate this issue before your hearing, my late Client (Mr. Dominic Dim Deng) was returning with a military delegation to the regional capital, Juba, from a political conference in the town of Wau on Friday, 2 May 2008, he should had being in (Juba) for a political era, so their plane clash and my Late Client die. See the website for confirmation,
My aim of writing you this email now is that My late Client should have being in Malaysia for a project on 4th night of these incident a project that worth the sum of ($25,500.000.00), Twenty Five Millions Five Hundred Thousand Dollars, deposited with a Security company in Malaysia, and he was expected to be Malaysia as soon as he return juba, eventually this incident occurred. I need your humble assistance to retrieve my late Client funds from the security company into your care as we come over for investment as i can not come out for this fund being his personal Lawyer. All the documents of this money and is where about is in my position. I need your urgent update of your interested of being my suitor to this Matter.
Thanks and God Bless.
From: Barrister Damian Danso.



Gene just saying hello we all need to go out and make it happen for our families http://bit.ly/eb40Jy my debt doesnt stress me out anymore I love the fact that I can support my family dont hesitate and youll give it a try


Gene I wish I knew this worked im willing to share something important with you http://j.mp/eEbKBU I like to stare at the money I make I love being able to support my family you cant keep hesitating to talk to you another time


your my best friend Gene only you can change your future the wealth opportunity is amazing its only available for a few more days they guarantee you will make money or its free http://bit.ly/fv5Nci seriously some people think its impossible to very easily get involved very easily right now good luck with everything


Hi Dear,

how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future..i will be very happy if you can write me back for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
your new friend
Rose


Hej Man,

Jeg ved ikke, hvordan jeg skal sige det, men jeg har tryed fřr en lang tid til at sende dig nogle billeder, men jeg har tćnkt, at du ikke er interesseret i at se mig.
Men nu vil jeg sende dig billeder i tillćgget.
Download billeder og uddrag de, jeg er sikker pĺ, at du vil kunne lide de. Adgangskoden er: 123456

Har du en god dag.


Best Spammer Names:

Astrid Earlean

Dangwoma Ahmed

Zina Tijuana

Ludivina Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment