Thursday, June 16, 2011

God Bless...

America!

I just got some great news! I'm going to be opening for "America" on the Main Stage at the Britt Festival! I wore out their first album back in high school! This is their 40th anniversary tour and should be a blast. The Britt Festival is the premiere music festival here in Southwest Oregon. It's in nearby Jacksonville. (I live in Ashland.) Beautiful outdoor setting, great sound system, great people to work with. I'm really excited about this show.

I'm also going to be opening for Bill Maher on August 26th, 2011, but not on the Main Stage. For that show I'll be on the new Table Rock City Stage which is a new stage they just built this year to showcase local talent before the Main Stage action starts.

The "America" show is Friday, August 24th, 2011. Get tickets here if you're within range of this venue: http://www.brittfest.org/performances My friend Jeff Kloetzel is playing that night on the Table Rock Stage, so come early if you can and catch his set.

Thanks for your support!

GB

No comments:

Post a Comment