Thursday, December 29, 2022

New Album! "Almost Ready"




Hello there friends and digital neighbors...I'm happy to announce that my 2022 album "Almost Ready" is no longer almost ready. It is ready and available for listening or downloading free at www.GeneBurnett.com

More specifically you can go straight to the Musical Recordings page if you click here: 

http://geneburnett.com/Media/music.asp

And here's a link to a youtube playlist I put together with videos for all of the songs as well as some live versions, zoom open mike versions, etc. 

Almost Ready Youtube Playlist

As usual, I'm proud and happy to share these songs with you and I hope one or two of these message in a bottles lands on a friendly beach out there. But holy moly, there's 25 songs on this thing...

Sorry this looks like a hostage note but for some reason I cannot make it look like anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment